Don’t be left in the dark!! LED Lot Light Retrofit. 80% less energy consumption. More reliable & durable plus 5 year parts warranty!
Contact us NOW!
Explore Your Advertising Options!
Fox Cities Sign & Lighting Services, LLC. 1125D W. Tuckaway Ln., Menasha, WI 54952
If you have been putting off installing parking or any other ground signs now is the time to act! Don’t wait until the ground is frozen or you might end up stuck waiting until spring.
OCTOBER 2015 ONLY When You Mention This Ad!
We will MATCH Your FOCUS ON ENERGY INCENTIVE Giving You DOUBLE The SAVINGS!
LED Lot Light & Wall Pack Conversions
Fall is on it’s way & days are getting shorter.
Make sure your business is well LIT!
- Requires 75%-90% less power than typical HID
- 5 Year warranty on entire fixture
- Includes free ROI analysis
Offer Valid With Signed Contracts. Not Valid On Previously Quoted Projects. Some Restrictions May Apply.
Fox Cities Sign & Lighting Services, LLC. 1125D W. Tuckaway Ln., Menasha, WI 54952, 920-378-3515, Sales@FoxCitiesSign.com
Depending on your signs location affects how quickly grime will accumulate. A good regiment would be to clean the outside of your sign monthly and the inside every year or so.
Having your signs cleaned helps maintain the luster, bright color, and the overall sharp appearance for many years. Dirt and dust accumulates slowly on signs and the day-to-day change may not be noticed. However, the change in color, visual appearance, and the loss of sign brightness from this accumulation can become significant in a relatively short time. Contaminants may also cause premature wear and staining of the product.
If you decide to take on this maintenance yourself here are some important tips:
Outside Sign Cleaning
- Make sure to only use mild soapy water. Strong chemicals like bleach can damage your sign or graphics.
- Use soft clean cloths. Anything else has the strong potential to damage your sign.
- Make sure to clear the drain holes located at the bottom of your sign.
Inside Sign Cleaning
- #1 TURN OFF THE SIGN! Make sure NO electricity is going to your sign.
- Same rules apply when cleaning the inside of your sign, mild soap, soft clean cloths.
- Most signs will have screws that hold the faces on. Once you have removed the faces you can get to work cleaning.
- Make sure to replace any rusted or broken screws.
- Make sure to check over for dry-rot or breakage. The sooner you catch wear & tear the easier on your bank account!
Clean signs attract more customers and give a good impression of your business. If you would prefer to leave this task to the professionals we can help! We would be more than happy to maintain your signs!
Fox Cities Sign & Lighting Services LLC – August 2015 Special
$200 OFF Synthetic Stucco, Sandblasted Monument or Wall Signs!
This is a new website built by Fire Pixel